We help you in finding a suitable management model pursuant to the nature of the real estate. Most definitely we also follow legislative acts when considering the wishes of the owner/possessor.
We conduct a management audit to ascertain whether the existing management arrangement covers the necessary scope and whether this is also sufficient to ensure sustainable functioning of the real estate.
If necessary, we organise inspections of different constructions, utility systems and their parts to assess the condition of the systems.
- Roof - during the inspection, the roof structures within the part of roof of the higher and lower building in terms of the attic shall be examined. Also, the roof covering material and rafters and beams are inspected.
- Main structures - the facade of the building and all its accessories (rainwater system) shall be inspected.
- Interior fitting - during the inspection, an opinion is given on the current condition of the interior of the premises.
- Profiles - the profile of windows and doors is examined, integrity and insulation of closing mechanism inspected.
- Water and sewerage system - from the water and sewerage system, the cold and hot water utility lines, sewerage utility lines and their integrity are examined.
- Heating system - from the water and sewerage system, the cold and hot water utility lines, sewerage utility lines and their integrity is examined.
- Power system - from the power system, the main switchboard, cables, sockets, availability of circuit diagrams and drawings of electrical installations and journal is checked.
- Technical surveillance system - in the course of the control, the availability and location of the central unit of the surveillance system and transmitters are inspected. Transmission of a signal to the control device and further to the control centre.
- Automatic fire detection and fire alarm system - the central unit of the fire detection and alarm system is examined, the integrity of sensors and connections, the work of alarm chain and transmission of alarm signals to the security company. Also, the correspondence of the sensor zones to reality and the accuracy of documents are examined.
We give an opinion on the intended use of real estate.
- Management/maintenance contracts related to the construction works - all valid agreements, concluded for the management/maintenance of real estate are reviewed. Thereafter, an opinion is given on their expediency.
- Lease agreements related to the construction works - all valid lease agreements and their “composition” is reviewed. Thereafter, an opinion is given on their economic purposefulness.
- Division of space - an opinion is given on the expediency of the division of space. The purpose is to achieve as efficient use of space as possible, minimise public spaces.
Martland OÜ finds the specialists of the respective field, who shall perform the inspection at the site. During the inspection, the situation at the site is ascertained and current deficiencies are indicated and proposals are made on the items to which more attention should be paid in the future.
Such general audit would lead to a fair price, considering the current condition and amortisation of the building.